Creating an account
You’ll need an account before getting started. This only takes a few seconds!
Go the signup page and fill in your details in the web form. Click Register and you’re good to go.
Adding your website
- Log into the Warpcache control panel on my.warpcache.com.
- In the menu on the left click Vhosts.
- In the Vhost screen, you should see the New Vhost form. If not, press the blue Add new vhost button to open it.
- A label for your own cdn.warpcache.net CNAME (example creates example.cdn.warpcache.net)
- The location of your content in the Origin URL field (The origin url needs to contain either http:// or https://)
- Add a path to a small file on your origin for monitoring purposes (e.g. /robots.txt, we’ll monitor that file for you)
- Your alias (e.g. cdn.example.com)
Click the Create vhost button to finish.
To verify if setup was successful, you can:
- Use the debug tool available in our portal at https://my.warpcache.com/monitoring/debug/
- Enter the following curl command in your terminal:
curl -I <label>.cdn.warpcache.net/<monitoringfile>, or
- Enter <label>.cdn.warpcache.net/<monitoringfile> in a page tester, such as Pingdom’s.
You can proceed to integrate using the cdn.warpcache.net host we provide you with, or first setup your own alias at your DNS provider.